Wikipedia - Teachers' Treasure Trove

Since the day I met Sebastian Panakal, an Alumnus of Santa Cruz School, I have fallen in love with Wikipedia. I am keen on developing a Wiki culture of sharing and caring. Sebastian is a Wiki Facilitator. He is now mentoring our school.

Here is one of the reasons I love Wikipedia.


Sebastian is also the Founder of Women of Wiki. He uses it as his women empowerment platform.

CLASS: Connected Learning Activities through Social Service is an impressive global project Sebastian is currently working at; Santa Cruz School is collaborating with him at his Greening with Love activity.


  1. Santa Cruz students shall present at The Global Student Conference this year.
  2. Santa Cruz students shall go on a cultural exchange this year.
  3. Santa Cruz shall set up the very first Global Teacher Garden.
    My Youtube Channel has a few videos of global educators who sent us best wishes as we invited them to collaborate with SCHSS on Friendship Day. We shall plant saplings named after them in our Global Teacher Garden at Santa Cruz! As I am a member of Hello Little World Skypers, I can invite any member there, connect a classroom abroad with my students at Santa Cruz and flip the classroom! Each connected learning will be followed up with planting a tree in honour of the connected learning. That should make our school globally popular, a must visit spot for overseas teachers!

The above three are our milestones this year.

My blog is designed to chronicle the steps we take to realize our visions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common Service Centre at SCHSS

Dreams of Cultural Exchange